PTG Tyre Inflation Systems
Advantages of ZEN@TERRA
- Storage of the optimum tyre inflation pressures for 30 different
combinations of tractor, trailers and implements
- Selection of the optimum tyre pressure with few clicks
- With Zen@Terra even inexperienced drivers can set the right tyre inflation pressure
- Visible and audible warning if the tyre pressure is too low for the current speed
- Boost Function: temporary usage of pressures below the minimum e.g. to get you out of wet conditions
ZEN@TERRA: Comfortable operating surface for
PTG Tire Inflation Systems from Michelin
Unlike with PTG Systems, up to 30 different tyre inflation pressures can be stored for field- and road operations. No matter which implement oder trailer is used, the driver is able to choose the optimum tyre inflation pressure with just a few clicks on the tractors terminal.
The variety of the different optimum pressures is determined before through the app „Agro-Pressure“. Therefore the user puts in the machine- and tyre datas in the app, ideally also the real machine weights measured with a scale.
After that the calculated pressures are validated by Michelin and get uploaded easily through Bluetooth on the Zen@Terra Control unit. The user does not have to fear damaged tyres through the usage of a wrong tyre pressure anymore!
Isobus ready tractor terminal, Isobus controlled PTG Dual-line Tire Inflation System
ZEN@TERRA is available for the following Michelin tyres with Ultra-Flex-Technology:
MICHELIN AXIOBIB 2
Data protection declaration