The advantages of an adjusted tyre pressure
- Reduced fuel consumption of the towing tractor in the field and on the road (10 % – 15 %)
- Example: A tire rut depth of 5 cm is equivalent to driving uphill at a gradient of 5 %!
- Reduced rolling resistance in the field and on the road
- Higher ride stability on the road, even at higher speeds
- Reduced tyre rut depth as a result of the much larger tire footprint
- Far greater tractive force due to better interlocking of the tire tread with the ground
- No/reduced harmful ground compaction
- Increased plant yields
- Effective self-cleaning of the tire tread via the flexing of the tires
- Less tire damage/wear
Using central tire inflation systems also gives contractors a real competitive advantage. Not only because customers are increasingly demanding that the tire pressure of their tractors be as low as possible, but also because this technology allows customers to extend their seasons. Even with difficult ground conditions, it is often still possible to drive over the ground with a reduced tire pressure.
"About us - PTG tyre pressure control systems from the professional for the professional".
- Various tyre pressure control systems in 1- and 2-wire technology.
- Wide range of air supply systems (piston, screw and multi-cell compressors)
- Development of manufacturer-specific special solutions
- Technical documentation
- 3D data of all PTG components available for installation space studies
- Assembly training
- Technical support and high spare parts availability
- Certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2015